Saturday, August 14, 2010

Pesto Chicken

This is the easiest recipe ever and it's so tasty! Even my 16 month old eats it and he's incredibly picky. I need to start measuring things and taking pictures now lol.

Pesto Chicken

- 3 defrosted chicken breasts or however many feeds your family (I just buy the frozen bags of boneless skinless)
- Half a jar of store bought pesto. I dont have a food processor so I dont make my own although I'm sure it's tastier if you do
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Parmesan cheese (I have the cheapy kind in the bottle)
- Enough cooked spaghetti to feed your family, I use whole wheat

Preheat oven to 350

In a seperate bowl, combine pesto and sour cream.

Place chicken in baking dish, pour pesto mixture over and toss to coat.

Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.

Bake for 40 minutes or until chicken is done.

Make spaghetti according to package directions.

When the chicken is done I like to cut it up into bite sized cubes, but you can leave it whole if you'd prefer. I just toss everything in a giant bowl, sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese and serve. Super yummy!

I also make my son and husband garlic bread to go along with it....if I remember to buy it I even will serve a garlic loaf sometimes lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment