Saturday, August 21, 2010

Meal Plan

Here is what I'm thinking for dinner this week:

Monday:
Butter Chicken

Tuesday:
"Marlboro Man's Favorite Sandwich"

Wednesday:
This depends on if I can find canned pumpkin in the store...I haven't seen it yet but we'll see!
Pumpkin Chili
If not, then Bowtie Lasagna

Thursday:
Either leftover pumpkin chili, Bowtie Lasagna (or if there was no pumpkin and I made the lasagna lol) Chipotle and Orange Pork Tacos

Friday:
Leftover pork tacos

Saturday:
Takeout

Sunday:
Grilled Chicken with Lemon Basil Pasta

A few days ago I bought a binder and some page protectors to make my own cookbook, and it's already getting super full! I've only really been cooking about 2 years, and I've made a few yummy dishes that I wish I had kept around the recipe....I tend to just make it off the website and then forget. But that is a problem no more :)

The French Onion Soup I made yesterday was pretty good, I've never had real french onion soup so I have nothing to compare it to. The only changes I made from her recipe was I only had red onions in the house, I added some worcestershire sauce and a little bit of flour. Oh yeah and I did saute the onions in the butter for a few minutes before putting them in the slow cooker, I just wanted to make sure it would be done. I had made this soup (although I'm not sure if it was this recipe) before and I remember it being reeeallly good....but I also kinda remember adding in more ingredients, like beer. I wonder if it's in my AllRecipes recipe box lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment