Monday, August 30, 2010

Coffee Cozies

I FOUND MY CAMERA CHARGER! And a few other things I was missing (thank you for keeping them safe for me Ethan) in a box that I would toss Craig's random computer parts in....Ethan must of saw me doing that and thought he would "help" lol. So I was able to take a few pictures of the coffee cup cozies I've been working on for my Etsy shop.

Because I love Battlestar Galactica, a show I never ever thought I'd watch. EVER.



A cute little ghost friend cozy that has a sparkly gray outline, I love this one :)



This Pumpkin Patch cozy has Jack 'o Lantern faces drawn in puffy paint all throughout!



I have a few more Halloween themed ones planned, but I really do need to finish Ethan's Brobee beanie!

But first it's time for breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment