Saturday, August 14, 2010

Garlic Chicken

This is Craig's favorite dinner it seems like since he always requests it! It's super juicy and moist and I usually just serve it with rice pilaf and a veggie. Ethan doesn't like the chicken of course :P

- 3 Chicken breasts (I use the bags of frozen boneless skinless, so just defrost enough for your family)
- Italian Dressing
- Lawry's Garlic and Herb Marinade
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup flaxseed (optional but I like to pretend it's healthy then)
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup white flour

Place chicken in a plastic bag (I sometimes do this while it's still frozen) and cover with 1/2 italian dressing and 1/2 Lawry's marinade.....enough to cover and add the minced garlic. I marinate it at least 4 hours.

Take 3 bowls and in them place:

Bowl 1: The 2 types of flour
Bowl 2: 2 eggs, beaten
Bowl 3: Bread crumbs, garlic powder and flax seed

Dip the chicken in the flour, then egg then bread crumb mixture.

I usually cook the chicken in a 350 degree oven for 40 minutes, but if I dont have the time I'll just cook it on a medium heat skillet for oh 5 minutes on each side or so....however long it takes.

Then eat :D

No comments:

Post a Comment