Saturday, October 9, 2010

Pumpkin patch this weekend!

We are taking Ethan to the pumpkin patch for this first time this weekend! Hopefully today, but who knows since Craig works today. I cant wait to get pictures! I am planning on getting a cute shot with a pumpkin and printing it out to send to family as a Halloween card, but we'll see if Ethan feels like cooperating :)

I have some projects that I'm almost done with that I'll be posting this next week, and I'm hoping one of them will be either a candy corn wreath or candy corn garland....if I can get around to it between my Etsy orders. I cant believe the baby will be here next month!! I'm so excited to meet him, and I'm excited to not be pregnant anymore LOL. As much as I love feeling the baby move, I cant wait to get my body back. I got pregnant in 2008 with Ethan, had him in 2009....breastfed him until May 2010, and by then I was already pregnant with this one. So I'm kind of excited to be done being pregnant and nursing for a little while, just be back to myself :) That is until baby #3!

I went to Sally's to pick up China Glaze nail polish in Ick-a-body to wear as a Halloween pedi, but all the polish was on sale for like $3.29 so I ended up picking up the other 2 colors of the Awakening collection! I'm really loving Zombie Zest, and normally I'm not a fan of greens. I might even do a Zombie Zest mani this weekend since it's so awesome.

Meal Plan for the week:

Saturday:
Ground Beef Stroganoff and green beans

Sunday:
Grilled burgers and fries

Monday:
I'll be at my parents house for my Mom's birthday so it's crockpot day!
Chicken Enchilada Chili that I will add in some corn, cheese and sour cream

Tuesday:
Leftover chili! Maybe with some cornbread or something too.

Wednesday:
Pork Apple Potato Saute

Thursday:
Penne with Ricotta and Bacon

Friday and Saturday (leftovers on Saturday):
The infamous "Goop" which is just 2 cans baked beans, 1 can corn, 3 tbs bbq sauce, 2 tbs spicy brown mustard (or Dijon if I have it), 2 tbs worcestershire and some salt and pepper. Topped with a dollop of sour cream!

No comments:

Post a Comment