Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Need Coffee!

That quesadilla casserole I made last night was sooooo good! Even Ethan liked it, and he's super picky! The only thing I did differently was I added a can of refried beans into the mashed bean mixture, added cheddar along with the jack cheese....and topped the servings with sour cream and salsa. Mmmm, I'm glad we have leftovers for lunch today.

I discovered a new craft that I want to make the boys....a quiet book! They are all over the internet, and I'm just discovering them this morning lol. They look incredibly time consuming, but I bet Ethan would love it. I was thinking I'd make him a Christmas themed one, but I'm not sure I'll have time with all the gifts I've planned to make them.

I'm really hoping that Kohls will still have this Halloween Cupcake Cookie Jar after Halloween! I wanted to wait until it was super cheap, but I might pick it up since there was only 2 left last time I was there. 


I need some coffee before I can continue life, brb.

No comments:

Post a Comment