Saturday, May 22, 2010

I'll take a vallium mocha latte to go please!

Ethan is (hopefully) down for a nap, he's not crying yet so we'll see! If he is...ahh...I can nap too. I don't know how much longer I can raid (on World of Warcraft), we raid every Friday/Saturday night until about midnight. It's a ton of fun but Ethan wakes up at 6am and I am just to exhausted all day then. We've tried playing with his bedtime so he hopefully wouldn't wake up so early....but nope, it's pretty much between 6am-6:30am every morning.

*remembers the days when he slept until 9*

*also remembers when he stayed up until midnight*

I think I'll take his 6am wake up instead lol.

How awesome are these Star Wars Cookie Cutters?!


If I knew anything about piping royal icing I would consider getting them for future Ethan projects (birthday cookies at school? :) BUT...I have no idea how to do that. I can barely frost a cake. So I'll just have to live vicariously through Flickr pictures.

My little garden is doing great, nothing is dead yet! My African Daisies aren't looking the *best* but I think they need a bigger container, and Ethan kinda fell/smooshed into them so I'll re pot them soon. My pumpkins haven't grown yet but it's only been about a week...and my coneflowers never sprouted. I didn't actually think they would because none of my seeds sprouted last time either. I'm dying to plant my Fairy Eggplant Hybrids but I'm waiting until after we get back from Memorial Day weekend/grandpa's 80th birthday in Laguna. I'm going to have to get some of those Aqua Globes so my plants to get to thirsty, I saw them at either Walmart or Home Depot for $10.

What I'd REALLY like to do is get a mini/cheap/handheld drill at Walmart so I can drill holes in the caps of water bottles and then I can make my own little irregation system! I'll have to see what I can find at the store. I saw at walmart.com they had one for $20, but I think it was online only.

My aunt mentioned giving me her AeroGarden! I guess she doesn't use it anymore, but that would be awesome! They are way to expensive to buy, but I've always secretly wanted one. My husband says we don't have the room....but I'm the one who cleans/organizes the house, so I'll find the room :)

I'm worried that our new apartment wont get full sun though! Our current apartment has full sun ALL day. It would be very unfortunate if it was complete shade, I don't know what I would do. Also, I'm hoping that the new place will have room for my Topsy Turvey tomato planter! I've had it for like 2 years lol, but I have no place to hang things on our balcony here.

No comments:

Post a Comment