Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Started my container garden!

Today Ethan and I had a few errands to run and I ended up picking up a couple more plants for my container garden! It's getting kind of big so once I receive my seed packets that's going to be it lol.



I've got sunflowers (mammoth is all I had), jalapenos, Early Girl tomatoes, African Daisies, Celebrity tomato, strawberries, echinacea, rosemary, sweet pepper mohawk, sweet peppers, and mint.

I'm waiting on:

Balloon Flower Astra Mix
Basil Red Rubin
Arizona Rainbow Cactus (hedgehog rainbow I think?)
Coleus in watermelon colors
Eggplant Fairy Tale Hybrid
Pumpkin Lil' Pumpkemon
Sunny Smile Sunflowers

After the shopping today Ethan was hungry so I went to McDonald's and got him a kids meal....all he will eat are the apples and the juice. He doesn't want the burgers or chicken nuggets ever, so I eat that for lunch lol. At least he likes healthy food! As soon as we got home he went down for a nap, I guess shopping is exhausting for him.....it's fun for his mama though :)

Things are still looking up for the new apartment, Craig's work just got a fax to verify he works there so she must still be doing paperwork. I seriously hope more then anything we get it! Ethan needs his own room, Craig and I are sleeping on a blow up mattress in the living room because Ethan is such a light sleeper.....and it sucks. The only thing I don't like about the new apartments is they seem all squished together and barely have balcony's/decks. These apartments are spaced pretty nicely, but I'm sure I'd get used to it fast! *dreams of having a washer and dryer in the apartment*

No comments:

Post a Comment