Monday, May 17, 2010

New Seedlings!

I was very surprised to see these have sprouted! It seems so fast, it was a week or less.

Carpet of Snow, I really could of cared less if this sprouted lol...I just had the starter seeds/pot from Buzzyseeds so I thought what the heck.



A sunflower! Of course it's one of the mammoth ones so if anymore sprout in that container I'll have to transplant them. I also have a dwarf "Sunny Smile" variety that I want to plant, but we might be moving soon so I don't want to plant to much....but we'll see :)



Here's an updated shot of my container garden, don't mind the black bed thing (I cant think of what it's called right now!) It will be moving in our bedroom today. That other big green container in the back is growing Jack Be Little pumpkins! ..hopefully.



I haven't been doing much crocheting but it seems some of the fatigue is passing so maybe I'll try tonight. I did have someone send me a message on Etsy about ordering a few beanies but they haven't replied in 2 days so who knows :)

Ethan has learned to open doors (joy), pretty much say "Elmo" and to grab his shoes when he wants to go for a walk. The only problem is he wants to go for walks all day long lol....the first thing he does at 6am is grab his shoes. I'll take him out later if it's not raining though.

Yesterday I noticed that you can hear a lovely grinding sound from our brakes on our car, so I need to find a way to take it in. It also needs an oil change and to get smogged so there will be big $$$$. My husband just wants me to go take it in....but I'm not waiting around with a 1 year old while they work on it...especially since maybe it would take longer then a day since we need all that done? So we'll have to figure something out.

You MUST try these recipes, I made them for dinner the other night and it was amazing!

Coconut Ginger Rice: I did add the juice of the lime to it and it was even better.
Southwestern Grilled Pork Chops with Peach Salsa: Instead of the chili rub, I used a Grillmates Baja Citrus marinade as a rub, and I bought store bought peach salsa. It was so good though! Ethan didint like it but it might of been to spicy for him.


No comments:

Post a Comment