Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Review: Glucose Tolerance Drink

Just kidding.

I had to take my gestational diabetes test yesterday, which actually was kinda nice because Ethan stayed home with Craig and I brought my crochet for an hour of uninterrupted crafting time. I got to finish a whole beanie!

Today I think I will brave the library, they have a baby/toddler story time....I know Ethan wont sit there and listen, but he would like to see the other kids and just get out. We try to go somewhere every day because I'm always worried he's bored. He probably is int but I always freak that he needs more stimulation lol.

Dinners this week:
Slow Cooker Chicken and Dumplings. Which was amazing by the way!
Louisiana Red Beans and Rice
Tacos
French Dips


This is just a quick post because Ethan is waking up. Have a great day :D

No comments:

Post a Comment