Saturday, May 7, 2011

Small Catch Up

Ethan went to sleep at 5pm last night, and slept until 8am this morning. I guess staying up until 9ish every night to see Dada is catching up to him. It's 60 degrees

I'm thinking of making this for our bedroom, but I'm worried it looks to bathroom tile-ish? I think it's cute but I cant decide lol.



Look how pretty this wreath is! I was planning on making a starfish wreath by just spray painting a regular 'ol twisty wreath aqua, and attaching a single starfish that I have from my wedding. But this is so much prettier! Maybe I'll just get a grapevine wreath and weave blue gauze (or whatever this stuff is!) and attach some shells and starfish. I like the dark brown wreath with the blue. So pretty.

Dinner last night was White Chicken Pizza with Caramelized Onions! Yum.I really really liked it, but Craig said the cream cheese tasted weird, and that I should of bought "normal" crust instead of whole wheat. He doesn't like whole wheat stuff, but to bad...it's better for him. :P Tonight is Grilled Fish Tacos with Lime Dressing. I'm leaving out the chipotles because it would be to spicy for Ethan. I hope it's good, Craig is a skeptic about homemade fish tacos .

I only have 1 more order to complete and then I'm all caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment